Become a Member
Who can be a member?
The Northern Territory Council of Social Service Inc. (NTCOSS) and its members share a vision of a fair, inclusive and sustainable Northern Territory where all individuals and communities have the resources they need to participate in and benefit from social and economic life.
Any individual and organisation who wishes to be kept up-to-date on the latest information relating to the non-profit sector can join NTCOSS. NTCOSS welcomes and encourages member participation in a variety of activities that enhance the voice of the community on behalf of vulnerable and disadvantaged Territorians.
Become a member and help in strengthening the community services sector in NT by ensuring your concerns for and about the sector are heard. There are three categories for NTCOSS Membership:
Organisational Membership is open to non-government organisations and community managed organisations, whether incorporated or not, which are engaged in social services in the Northern Territory. Organisational members have full membership benefits but shall only be entitled to have one representative to vote or move motions and eligable for election to the Council’s Board of Directors.
Individual Membership is open to any person who is employed by or actively affiliated with a social services organisation based in the Northern Territory. Individual members have limited membership benefits.
Associate Membership is open to corporate bodies whether government or non-government which support but are not engaged in the NT non-government, including local government, community councils and statutory bodies. Associate members are not entitled to vote or move motions and are ineligible for election to the Council’s Board of Directors.
Associate Individual Membership is open to any person not employed by or actively affiliated with a social services organisation based in the Northern Territory. Associate individual members are not entitled to vote or move motions and are ineligible for election to the Council’s Board of Directors.
Income $0 – $100,000 : $60.00
Income $100,000 to $500,000: $300.00
Income $500,000 to $1 million : $420.00
Income $1 million to $3 million : $600.00
Income over $3 million : $900.00
Individual Members: $40.00
Associate Organisational Members: $500.00
Associate Individual Members: $100.00
All prices are per annum and are inclusive of GST.
Key Benefits of being an NTCOSS member
Being a member of NTCOSS supports our vital and successful campaigning for social justice. It also gives you direct benefits including:
· Participation and collaboration on sector issues and campaigns
· Invitation to key member-only events
· Discounted attendance for members to NTCOSS Conferences, training and sector events
· Access to the NTCOSS weekly e-bulletin and Member Alerts to keep up to date with community service sector issues
· Unique log in access to the NTCOSS website that will allow you to manage your membership including updating your listing in the NTCOSS Community Services Directory plus advertise your organisation job vacancies and events. Please note: This is not available to Individual and Associate individual Members and there is limited access for to Associate Members.
· 15% discount on subscription to NGO industrial relations specialists, Jobs Australia. https://www.ja.com.au/ Please note: This is not available to Individual and Associate individual Members and Associate Members.
· Linkages to the COSS National Network for resources, policy and reform information and research, and
· The opportunity to stand and vote for NTCOSS governing Board. Please note: This is not available to Associate or Individual Associate Members.
If you would like join, please head to https://ntcoss.org.au/membership-account/membership-levels/ Alternatively contact [email protected] or call 08 89482665 for more information