Who can be a member?
Any individual or organisation who wishes to be kept up-to-date on the latest information relating to the non-profit sector. Your membership fee supports the ongoing work of NTCOSS and is tax deductable. One off donations can also be made to help the ongoing work of NTCOSS and these are also tax deductable.
Income $0 – $100,000 : $60.00
Income $100,000 to $500,000: $300.00
Income $500,000 to $1 million : $420.00
Income $1 million to $3 million : $600.00
Income over $3 million : $900.00
Associate Organisational Members (Govt Departments) : $500.00
Individual Members : $40.00
Associate Membership are not entitled to vote or move motions and are ineligible for election to the Council’s Board of Directors.
All prices are per annum and are inclusive of GST.
Download the Membership Application 2017-2018 and send to NTCOSS.
Key Benefits of being an NTCOSS member
- Stay up-to-date with crucial sector changes and social issues plus have input into the development of NTCOSS policy positions that are provided to Government
- Linkages to the COSS National network for resources, policy development, reform information and research
- Access to NTCOSS resources and tools including the weekly e-bulletin
- Invitations to attend and discount on all NTCOSS events including conferences, pre budget consultations, networks, forums and training
- Advertise your events and job vacancies for FREE
- 15% discount on subscription to Standards & Performance Pathways (SPP) and Management Support Online (MSO) https://www.ngoservicesonline.com.au/nt-combined-peaks/
- 15% discount on subscription to NGO industrial relations specialists, Jobs Australia. https://www.ja.com.au/
- Voting rights at the NTCOSS Annual General Meeting (excluding Associate Membership)
- Nominate for election to the NTCOSS Board and other representative roles (excluding Associate Membership)
A 15% discount applies to NTCOSS members who subscribe to the Management Support Online (MSO) subscriber service, read more..