EASA is looking for innovative and skilled clinicians that are self-directed with a range of skills, individuals who are looking for diverse challenges in a professional counselling setting. EASA is a not for profit organisation providing organisational consulting, training and counselling services to individuals and organisations in the Northern Territory. Since 1982, EASA has successfully been delivering its mission developing organisations by developing people.
We invite expressions of interest for suitably qualified Psychologists, Counsellors and Mental Health Social Workers for the provision of a range of counselling services.
1. Eligibility for registration with one of the following: Member of the Australian Psychological Society, Australian Counselling Association/ Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia, Australian Association of Social Workers
2. Experience with Trauma, Mindfulness/ACT, CBT and Brief Interventions/ Solution Focused approach with a good counselling background.
3. Interest, aptitude and ability in areas of work noted above.
4. Knowledge of a range of psychological assessment tools.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ethical, caring and empathic personal qualities.
7. Demonstrated initiative and accountability for work.
8. Ability to build good therapeutic relationships for client centred outcomes.
9. Experience working in a range of settings both clinical and organisational
10. Ability to work and contribute collegiately as part of a team.
11. NT Drivers Licence Desirable:
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information, please contact Nina Booysen, Clinical Operations Manager (08) 8941 1752.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.