Website Relationships Australia NT
Relationships Australia NT (RANT) is part of one of Australia’s largest community based organisations whose vision is to work with communities where relationships are respectful, diversity is valued and all people have a true sense of belonging and connection. RANT is committed to protecting children and young people from harm.
Due to an expansion in service delivery – our experienced and dynamic therapeutic team are looking for professional counsellors to join the team:
· We work in a cultural and trauma-informed environment with individuals, couples and families; as well as providing therapeutic skill –building courses
· We work with and welcome diverse client groups including ATSI, CALD and LGBTIQ
· We require team members who are qualified and experienced in couple therapy, mental health, trauma and FDV
· Applicants to have tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work or counselling
· We provide excellent supervision and PD opportunities (up to $3000 per annum for your PD)
Applicants will require extensive screening, referee checks, Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
RANT is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. Position Description and Basic Employment Conditions are available in Current Vacancies at www.nt.relationships.org.au.
Applications to [email protected] and include a Cover Letter, CV and minimum of two referees. Please call Jonelle on (08) 8923 4999 to discuss details of these positions.
Relocation assistance is available –please refer to https://www.ntphn.org.au for eligibility.
Please note – option to interview on application.
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.