Website CatholicCare NT
- SCHADS Award Payments and Conditions
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Tennant Creek Location
- Salary Packaging Option
The Regional Administration Officer is responsible for providing high quality administration services that supports the effective delivery of CatholicCare NT programs in the Tennant Creek region. This position has a particular focus on overseeing the effective administrative functions of the site including supervising reception of clients and visitors, attending to property and equipment, compliance with Work Health and Safety and managing finance, correspondence and communication systems and processes. This position also provides a high level of support to the Regional Manager.
We are looking for a person with:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultural groups, in a respectful manner, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with Indigenous people.
- Demonstrated ability to be solution focused, positive and have the capacity to respond effectively and appropriately to conflict and challenges whilst working within established policies, procedures, guidelines and directives issued.
- Experience in managing the maintenance, usage and record keeping associated with equipment, facilities, assets and vehicles.
- A minimum 2 years experience working in a busy reception role providing administrative support for internal and external stakeholders is desirable.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
For a full role description, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au →