Website CatholicCare NT
- SCHADS Award Payments and Conditions
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Darwin Location
- Salary Packaging Option
The ICT Support Engineer is engaged in the smooth operation of CCNT, ICT infrastructure. This position works with the ICT team, and relevant staff as necessary to ensure that end users remain productive and that their access to ICT systems remains efficient, effective and trouble free. Role is providing remote and face-to-face second level support to users of desktop, notebook, smartphone and tablet devices. This involves the maintenance of hardware and software. Receiving escalation from level 1 support staff, position will be accountable for the final resolution of ICT incidents, and for the diagnosis and remediation of underlying root causes.
We are looking for a person with:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a desktop support environment delivering technical support for Windows system users.
- Experience with systems administration in a Microsoft AD domain
- Highly-developed communications skills and attention to detail, with sufficient dexterity to develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Experience with network administration in TCP/IP local, wireless, and wide area applications.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including Windows Server 2012+, MS Office, Firewalls, Active Directory, DHCP, RDS, DNS, IIS, Storage, IP Telephony and Networking.
- Maintain core components of Windows server infrastructure, including DNS, DHCP, File and Print services, and Active Directory
- Provide simple non-technical training to end users.
- Willingness to teach/upskill other members of the ICT department.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service, and the ability to be accountable for delivering the optimal outcome while developing positive working relationships with staff at all levels.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
For a full role description, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job please visit www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au.