Website Warlpiri Youth Development Aboriginal Corporation (WYDAC)
About the Opportunity
Warlpiri Youth Development Aboriginal Corporation (WYDAC) now has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources & Quality Manager to join their team in Alice Springs, on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager – Corporate Services, this role will see you primarily responsible for two key functions:
- Ensuring quality management systems are in place, risk frameworks are functioning effectively, and there is a continuous improvement cycle in the delivery of services to Warlpiri communities.
- Ensuring WYDACis able to attract, retain, develop and manage highly engaged and committed personnel.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Developing, implementing and reviewing HR policies and procedures to promote best practice and ensure compliance with legislation;
- Providing advice on HR management activities, policies, practices, conditions of employment, entitlements and related issues to managers and staff;
- Maintaining and strengthening HR documentation, including letters of offer, contracts, induction briefs, policies and procedures, templates and organisation charts;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of change management initiatives;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, incorporating position descriptions, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and induction;
- Leading, developing, implementing and maintaining WYDAC’s organisational-wide quality management system;
- Managing annual quality audits via the current quality management provider, and reviewing and maintaining audit tools;
- Managing and reviewing the organisation’s document control system, assuring compliance and that there is a QMS in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention and disposition of these records; and
- Working with management to monitor and ensure preparation for accreditation to ISO 9001:2015.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional to take on a new challenge while experiencing real job satisfaction every day.
You’ll be joining a hard working and friendly team who are dedicated to improving the quality of life for youth living in remote communities.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration of $92,000 plus super and salary sacrificing! WYDAC also maintains a focus on professional development for all employees.
Utilise your existing knowledge base and skill-set in this challenging and rewarding opportunity – Apply Now!
For more information and to apply, please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/107518
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.