Website EASA - Employee Assistance Service Australia
Position Title: CORP Co-Ordinator/Training & Mediation Consultant, will vary depending upon work undertaken
To provide clerical and administrative support for CORP and develop skills to work as a CORP Consultant to develop, promote and deliver training, and organisational consulting services including conflict management and formal referrals to the EASA client group.
1. Responsible for CORP’s clerical and administrative services, including support for the CEO, the maintenance and development of training programmes, training venue management and managing preparation and production of training materials
2. Manage training bookings, travel and appointments for CORP.
3. Manage conflict management requests and bookings.
4. Under the direction of the CEO, prepare submissions for consultancy and/or training proposals or government tenders
5. Prepare documents (eg training programs, tenders) using appropriate software packages
6. Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge concerning contemporary training issues and trends at both the local and national levels
7. Ensure quality assurance systems are in place
A personal development program will be established to undertake the following duties as a Consultant. Responsibilities of the Consultant include:
8. Deliver briefings and presentations to EASA Inc. client groups
9. Deliver training, coaching and career planning services (may include conflict coaching and conflict services), face to face and via online training ie webinar
10. Provide consultancy advice to management and other key people in relation to EASA services and participate in consultancy projects as a member of the CORP Consultancy team.
11. Conduct training needs analysis
Co-ordinate Critical Incident Counselling requests
Liaise with EASA client groups for promotion and development of CORP Services.
Travel throughout NT, as required
Flexibility to work outside normal hours
Performance of the above duties in accordance with EASA Inc. policies and procedures
1. Ability to work effectively as a member of the team.
2. Demonstrated clerical and administrative ability.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Ability to develop training program materials and resources
5. Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
6. Ability to prepare submissions, tenders and proposals
7. Proven capacity to work with limited supervision
8. Demonstrated ability to manage projects effectively and meet deadlines
9. Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
10. Current NT driver’s license
1. Sound knowledge of Human Resource Management and Development and/or Consultancy practices
2. Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training or equivalent
3. Proven research skills
To apply for this job email your details to LPage@easa.org.au.