Website EASA - Employee Assistance Service Australia
EASA is looking for an innovative and skilled clinician that are self-directed with a range of skills looking for diverse challenges in a professional counselling setting.
EASA is a not for profit organisation providing organisational consulting, training and counselling services to individuals and organisations in the Northern Territory. Since 1982, EASA has successfully been delivering its mission developing organisations by developing people.
We invite expressions of interest for suitably qualified Psychologists, Counsellors and Social Workers for the provision of a range of counselling services.
EASA provides both Psychological Services and Organisational Consultancy.
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Psychometric Testing and Assessment
- Psychological Reports
- Career Planning
- Outplacement Services
- Trauma & Critical Incident Stress Management Services
- GP Referal/Mental Health Plans
- Alcohol & Other Drug Services
Organisational Consultancy Services
- Organisational Development
- Human Resource Consulting
- Conflict Management
- Eligibility for registration with one of the following: Member of the Australian Psychological Society, Australian Counselling Association/ Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia, or Australian Association of Social Workers
- Experience with Mindfulness/ACT, CBT and Brief Interventions/ Solution Focused approach with a good counselling background.
- Interest, aptitude and ability in areas of work noted above.
- Knowledge of a range of psychological assessment tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ethical, caring and empathic personal qualities
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability for work
- Ability to build good therapeutic relationships for client centred outcomes.
- Experience working in a range of settings both clinical and organisational
- Ability to work and contribute collegiately as part of a team.
- NT Drivers Licence
- Experience in and knowledge of best practice critical incident management and trauma counselling
- Group Supervision
- Group Professional Development
The successful candidate must be willing to obtain a satisfactory police clearance and working with children’s card (Ochre) prior to commencement in this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.