Website CatholicCare NT
- SCHADS Award Payments and Conditions
- 17.5% Annual Leave loading
- Darwin Location
- Salary Packaging Option
The case manager will work collaboratively with the Lead Practitioner in the delivery of the Men’s Behaviour Change program. The position will have responsibility for assessment, liaison with referring agencies, feedback and accountability. Case managers are responsible for assessment, case planning and will maintain contact with perpetrators while they participate in group programs. The Case Manager will ensure that clients are managed and referred appropriately. This includes developing exit strategies and linking men into relevant support groups such as men’s healing programs that can help consolidate new skills as well as liaising with the NO MORE program to link men into relevant healing programs on their communities.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Counselling, Community Development or Psychology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including report writing, case note writing
- Demonstrated cultural competency, particularly in working with men and Indigenous people
- Ability to case manage as well as facilitate group programs
- Willingness and capacity to work from evidence based approaches.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
For a full role description, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job please visit www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au.