Website CatholicCare NT
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $82,510 trp (including salary $74,437)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Malak team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in providing intensive, targeted, goal directed interventions and tailored support to families in order for the program to meet its objectives. The position reports directly to the Team Leader Intensive Parenting Services.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist families address safety concerns and risks to allow children to remain safely at home, in a timely and measured manner. You will be required to work with families and the communities who have a responsibility for caring for children, to improve their knowledge of and accessibility to supports such as health services, early childhood education and family support.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to collaboratively working with families, community supports and statutory bodies to develop positive change in the family. Key to success within this role will be the capability to implement and at times facilitate activities with families including linking into networks, support with attending appointments, transport and establishing routines for the family.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Counselling or Case Management and/or relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note and reporting writing and the ability to network and work collaboratively with stakeholders and other agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of child and family safety and risk and knowledge about the Care and Protection of Children Act 2007.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.