Website CatholicCare NT
- SCHADS Award Level 5 – $84,989 trp (including salary $76,673 per annum)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time position located in Malak
We have an opportunity for a Case Manager to join our Intensive Family Parenting Services team within CatholicCare NT. This position has a primary focus on assisting families to address safety concerns and risks to allow children to remain safely at home. The position reports directly to the Team Leader Intensive Family Parenting Services.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide intensive support to families that have been identified as being at high risk of having their child removed from their care due to ongoing safety concerns. The Case Manager will be required to work with families and the communities who have a responsibility for caring for children, to improve their knowledge of and accessibility to supports such as health services, early childhood education and family support services.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to collaboratively work with families, community supports and statutory bodies to develop positive change in the family. You will be a team player with ability to work with others in a spirit of trust, respect, reflection and accountability.
We are looking for a person with:
- Relevant qualification in Social Work, Counselling or Case Management and/or relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including case note and report writing and the ability to network and work collaboratively with stakeholders and other agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of child and family safety and risk and knowledge about the Care and Protection of Children Act 2007.
- Demonstrated knowledge of child development and issues impacting on families, especially poverty, domestic violence and drug and alcohol abuse.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
Please contact Recruitment on (08) 8944 2000, for further information. The role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.