Website CatholicCare NT
- Children’s Services Award (above award rate) – $77,296.35 (inc. salary $69,733)
- Salary Packaging Option (up to an additional $15,909.00 p/a)
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Child Care Centre Coordinator to join our Nauiyu Child Care Centre team within CatholicCare NT. This position plays a key role in leading the delivery of childcare service operations, whilst ensuring high quality education based childcare services are provided to the families of the Nauiyu community. The position reports directly to the Regional Manager Top End Remote.
The primary purpose of this role will be to assist with facilitating program activities designed to enhance early childhood learning based on the needs and interest of the children, including the cultural, physical, social, emotional, language and learning development needs.
We are looking for a person with:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Experience in leading the operations of an approved childcare service.
- Demonstrated cultural competency and understanding of life on a remote Aboriginal community.
At CatholicCare NT our employees have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities and health and wellbeing programs. To find out more about the benefits available to you when you join CatholicCare NT please visit our career website.
If you exemplify personal drive, integrity and like a challenge we would love to hear from you.
For a full role description including key selection criteria, please visit our careers website www.catholiccarentcareers.org.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.