Website Carers NT Limited
Carers NT value its staff. We aim to provide a workplace where staff are consulted; involved and have opportunities to develop; where there is job satisfaction and people enjoy coming to work.
The Senior Support Worker – Katherine role will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations at Burnet Place, Carers NT’s Day Respite Centre in Katherine. The person in this role will work closely with the Team Leader Support Services – Katherine Region ensuring services are delivered in line with the organisations responsibility to the current and future operational guidelines, and legislative requirements. The role is responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing support staff, ensuring services are delivered within a consumer directed care framework with a focus on outcomes for the client.
The Senior Support worker is responsible for:
• Overseeing & participating in the day to day operations of the day respite centre
• Developing and in consultation, implement activity plans focused on client goals and outcomes.
• Maintain client records management by inputting relevant data into CRM
• Collect and record daily fees for client participation
• Be involved in review of client’s goals and outcomes
• Lead by example by modelling the values, attitudes and behaviour associated with the position at all times
Further information available from email@example.com or by contacting
Teresa Smithson on (08) 8944 4888
Applicants are required to address the selection criteria in the Position Description and include their resume when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.