Warlpiri Youth Development Aboriginal Corporation (WYDAC)
About the Opportunity
Warlpiri Youth Development Aboriginal Corporation (WYDAC) is now seeking a full-time Administration Officer to join their team in Alice Springs.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Managing the accounts payable function, including preparing invoices and voucher/POs for processing/payment, and performing data entry for accounting and financial processes, as well as assisting with payroll;
- Responding to email queries;
- Filling in for the Financial Manager when required;
- Maintaining office/stationary supplies, kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies and office equipment;
- Carrying out reception duties, including answering phones, taking and checking for messages, collecting and sorting mail, and welcoming and directing visitors;
- Filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying;
- Managing office cleaning; and
- Assisting with other administration and finance activities as required.
About the Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administration professional to take on a varied position in which you will experience real job satisfaction every day.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration (commensurate with experience) plus super and salary sacrificing to significantly increase your take home pay! You’ll also enjoy excellent training and development opportunities.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to utilise your administrative skills while contributing to positive and meaningful community pathways – Apply Now!
Bottom of Form
For more information and to apply, please visit http://applynow.net.au/jobs/107519
To apply for this job please visit applynow.net.au.