- This event has passed.
Indigenous Mentorship Training
Monday 11 February @ 8:30 am - Friday 15 February @ 4:30 pm
This is a really good opportunity here in Nhulunbuy, for Non-Indigenous people, to learn from an established program in cultural safety.
- This has been designed by Aboriginal people and is delivered by Aboriginal people
- Mentoring process and structure
- Mentoring Tools
- Indigenous history
- Sharing strategies to support Aboriginal people in the workforce
- Discussing the difference between mentoring and coaching
- Relationships, and how this impacts work outcomes
- Developed for the whole of Australia, testimonials are available to support this training
- Cost $1300, you receive a statement of attainment