Support after suicide.
- reducing the high rates of suicide through the delivery of a critical response service to support individuals and families affected by a suicide or other traumatic incidents
- providing social support, practical assistance and advocacy support to affected individuals and families
- building the capacity of local communities and service providers to care for and respond to social disadvantage, including suicides and traumatic incidents in their community
- strengthening individual, family and community resilience and social wellbeing, and
- contribute to addressing the social disadvantage needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|