ShoutOut! Is a movement of local young people, aged 12-28 years old. Passionate about mental illness and mental wellbeing.
ShoutOut! Is unique because it is lef by young people, for young people, and aims to empower youth to create positive change in our own lives and the lives of others.
- Run regular events including music festivals, art competitions, workshops and forums,
- Speak to groups, organisations and government to get youth voices into the decisions and programs that affect us,
- Create campaigns to promote mental wellbeing and change how society views mental illness,
- Get positive stories about NT youth to the rest of Australia and
- Develop our mental health app “In the Zone”.